Please excuse our mess as we redecorate.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Win from ULooked!

I love giving gifts (and of course receiving them) but for me the best kinds of gifts are ones that are personal. What better way to show someone that much thought was put into their gift then to give them a personalized item?

If you feel as I do, or love the idea of having something personalized for yourself or your children, then ULooked Personalized Gifts is the company for you. ULooked is a mother owned and operated company based out of Miami, Florida that provides a number of personalized gifts and services. As the owner of ULooked, Lulie has always loved personalized items from simple towels to an engraved piece of jewelry. One day while shopping online for just such an item the idea occurred to her, that she should start her own business offering the types of items she both loves to give, own, and receive as gifts, and so ULooked was born. She spent months researching vendors and trying out products creating her catalog of wonderful personalized items. ULooked has an extensive line of over 1000 products which ensures that you will be able to find something for every personality and in every price point. ULooked is also a company that specializes in great customer service and attention to detail. Don’t fret if you don’t reside in Sunny Florida because ULooked will ship their products anywhere. Their product line includes keepsakes like jewelry boxes, fun items like personalized aprons or bibs, and beautiful jewelry products like baby bracelets, charm bracelets, and necklaces, they even offer personalized lunch boxes!
My favorite pieces were the charms and key rings. They are both cute and elegant, not to mention made from high quality sterling silver.


I am pleased to announce that ULooked has generously provided two items from their catalog to offer up as prizes to two of my readers!



The first prize is a sterling silver made in the U.S.A. heart shaped charm. This beautiful charm can be personalized with up to two children’s names, and a cute little boy or girl, both or one of each. For the animal lover a dog or cat can be added with your pet’s name. The charm you win will include one boy or girl and one name (you have the option of adding another boy or girl, and name at your cost.)





The second prize is a sterling silver heart shaped keychain which can be personalized with up to four alphabet block beads and includes one dangle.

Contest is open to U.S. residents only.

If you just can't wait and want to place an order do so and enter PROMO15 at checkout to receive 15% of your purchase!

How to enter:

You have five chances to win. Each chance requires a new comment.

1.)Write a blog about this contest, and place my button or a link to my blog on your blog/website. (If you do so, let me know, and I'll return the favor.) Come back here and leave a comment linking to your blog. If you added a button send me an email with your code, if you added a link, I'll add your link in myself.

2.)Go to ULooked and tell me what is your favorite product. Leave a comment letting me know which item you would choose to buy for yourself or give as a gift.

3.)Link to ULooked or post their banner on your blog or webpage. (The code for their banner will be at the end of this post.)

4.)Twitter about this contest, and comeback leaving me the link to your twitter.

5.)Subscribe to my blog either via email or feeder, leave a comment telling me you have. If you already subscribe leave a comment telling me so.

If you don't have a blog but want to enter anyway - choose option's 2 & 4 - be sure to include your email in your comment.


Contest runs from December 12, 2008 through December 24, 2008.


The winners will be chosen using http://www.random.com/ once notified they will have 72 hours to respond to me.


Good Luck!


Link to ULooked Personalized Gifts!

Link to Us


1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow! I wish I would have found this in December. Those are super cute!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey