Please excuse our mess as we redecorate.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday Tunes- What's on My Playlist

I'm starting a new meme today. Tuesday Tunes. Basically you just list what your listening on your playlist today.

Here's a sampling of my iPod playlist "Writers' UnBlock" It's not the entire playlist as there is nearly two-hundred songs for this particular playlist, these are the ones I've been listening to today.


  1. Broken Record - Twilight Sleep

  2. Don't Fire Your Guns - Twilight Sleep

  3. When the Stars Go Blue - The Corrs & Bono {I ♥ this song - I have three different versions, but I came to this one first so here it is.}

  4. Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade

  5. Be Be Your Love - Rachel Yamagata

  6. Never Think - Rob Pattinson/Bobby Dupea [Yes he's the actor from Twilight, no that's not the reason he's on my playlist. I adore his singing voice - its speaks to one's soul, I can't wait to hear more!]

  7. Breathe Me - Sia

  8. Satelite - Collective Soul

  9. Free - The Martinis

  10. Congratulations - Blue October

  11. You Make Me Smile - Blue October

  12. Curse of Curves - Cute is What We Aim For

  13. Boys Don't Cry - Plumb

  14. In My Arms - Plumb

  15. No Ordinary Love - Sade

  16. Today - Smashing Pumpkins

  17. No Need to Argue - The Cranberries

  18. Twenty-One - The Cranberries

  19. A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins

  20. Northern Star - Hole

  21. Bamboleo - The Gypsy Kings

  22. Early Winter - Gwen Stefani

  23. I Don't Sleep, I Dream - R.E.M.

  24. Killing Me Softly - The Fugees

  25. I'm Still Breathing - Katy Perry

  26. Dream to Makebelive - Armor for Sleep

  27. Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park

  28. You Got Me - The Roots & Erykah Badu

  29. Assassin - Muse

  30. Ching Tree - My Violent Ego

Now, to participate in this meme, your playlist can be as long or as short as you like. If you don't have a blog, leave me a comment with some of the songs on your playlist. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, to find new artists I've never heard before, or tune into something different. So don't be afraid to post something most people would consider "way out there". I can appreciate most types of music.



As I'm sure you've noted, I posted links to all of the artists I listed. It was really cool to visit some of their homepages, as I'm not one to do that. I usually just troll iTunes, MTV, or ask for new music suggestions.





Oh, and before I forget, here's Mr. Linky.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey